Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I've been busy.


Also, I like to make understatements.

I've felt horribly guilty about neglecting my blog, which has been with me for the last few years in the best of times, the worst of times.

It's the best of times right now.

I'm just too busy to say anything about it.

(Proof: This morning at 1:30ish, I woke up, my mind refusing to quiet until I made a to-do list for the day. I wrote down more than 50 things and felt like crying.)

So, I'm getting a lot of things done, but when it comes to this blog, not so much. I've been starting drafts of posts and leaving them as drafts instead of publishing them, because they read like a schitzoid version of my life and I dislike that person quite a lot.

And, so.

I propose this.

Since all I have time for is the sound-bite version of life, and since I'm spending a great deal of time in a number of coffee shops, and since stress makes me snarky, and since I'm basically a coward, I decided I would switch up the format of this blog, and instead of writing about myself, I would write about other people.

Only temporarily.

Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment